1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol-that our lives became unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn or will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defe of character. Niagara Falls NY, Niagara Falls and aa meetings
7. Humbly asked him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when wrong, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having has a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all of our affairs. the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
Alcoholics Anonymous 12 steps of aa written out for us.